>I wanted to post some pictures of what I’ve been up to in the crafty area…but alas let’s add another thing to my list of disappearing objects: my connector cord for my camera (so I have no way of uploading the pics 😦 )
Let’s see, some things on my mind, which may be the reason for my spaciness:
1) to date or not to date. Can’t I enjoy my single life without feeling the pressure of “finding someone?”
2) How do you know if you’ve crossed the line into “New Age” thinking? Just because someone’s thinking is different, are they New Age? What is New Age? Why do Christians have such a hard time with things that are “different?”
3) Why does God grant “miracles” to some and not to others? I’ve been struggling with this Scripture: ” ‘I will have mercy on wehom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.’ It does not therefore, depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.” Romans 9:15-16
4) Should I look for a full time job just for the pay and benefits or should I just continue my crazy all-over-the place work life, with not a ton of security, living from paycheck to paycheck. (neither of which make me really happy? What I really want to do? Learn–go back to school! But who’s going to pay for it?
5) Will I ever realize that there’s no real way to “do” life, so why do I keep comparing myself to everyone and everything that ever lived or breathed? Save me from this bondage!